Friday, March 30, 2012

A to Z Challenge April 2012


It is simple. It is sublime.

It is my theme for the A to Z Challenge .

Guess the Movie.

Memorable quotes from movies beginning with the appropriate letter.  *oblivious to A and The as first words*

Rules of the game as set by our hosts:
  • Post on a topic or word that matches the corresponding letter of the alphabet, starting with “A” on Sunday, April 1, then every day except Sundays after that. (B is April 2, C is April 3, etc.)
  • Visit fellow Challenge participants starting with the blog immediately following yours on the sign up list. Aim to visit five blogs a day; more if you have time.
  • Keep posts SHORT!
  • Turn off word verification. Make it easy for others to leave comments.
  • Make it easy for others to follow you. (Move that Google Friends Connect widget or other following device high up in your sidebar.)
  • Use the official A to Z button. Link back to the A to Z Blog - http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Have fun and make new friends!

14 comments:

  1. Huntress, that is an awesome theme! I am all over this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I can't wait to guess! I LOVE movies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'll have to come back and try my movie trivia luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do movie trivia that well but this will be a fun thing to participate in since others will surely guess right well I'll flail about lost and confused lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the spirit! Movies always make for a great theme.


    Lee
    Sad Songs Blogfests—Places I Remember
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun! And what a great idea to make it a game. Will keep things interesting! Nice to meet you. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your theme! when do you reveal answers? i <3 trivia! (tho my memory aint so good...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure when to schedule the big Reveal. maybe next day?

      Delete
  8. Nice theme. Some blogs I've visited make it almost impossible to follow, thanks for making it easy, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in too. It's almost time! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool ill await for your a-z hope you visit mine too here http://pa-ul.blogspot.com/2012/03/z-artists.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to another fun April. Here goes..... have fun. Manzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent theme!! Way to encourage participation, too. Whee!

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...