Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birth of a Novel

My crit partner and pearl of great price, Charity Bradford created a Nano blog chain with best buddy Elizabeth Poole.
“We decided that every Tuesday during the month of November, participants in the blog chain will post their updates. You can tell us about your novel, post excerpts, complain that all your characters are already dead and it's only chapter 11, whatever. Go wild.”

It is an aid to Nano, National Novel Writing Month, but should be of interest to any writer. No need to be a participant of Nano just gotta be a writer. And since you are reading this, you are qualified. LOL.

Go check it out and sign up. This business needs good people and Charity and Elizabeth are two of the finest.

4 comments:

  1. *hugs* Have I told you lately that you are simply THE BEST!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Way to keep people enthusiastic and linked in while they're in their solitary confines of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be joining the madness for NaNo this year. Good luck to everyone who participates!

    I’m here visiting from Jeremy Bates' blog hop, and I love your blog!

    My favorite scary book is IT (scared the crap out of me as a kid), movie that horrified me most was Rob Zombie’s remake of Halloween, and I did not dress up this year, because I suck. One of my favorite costumes in the past was "Dead Baby Roller Blades."

    Happy Halloween! If you decide to return the visit, I'm at http://www.amberrisme.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...