Thursday, April 12, 2012

K-k-k-Katy


A to Z Challenge 2012
It is simple. It is sublime. It is my theme for the A to Z blogfest.

Guess the Movie.


I see a pattern in my choice of movies. Except for Juno that is. Do you?

K

“You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye, a life for a life, which is known throughout the universe for its... stupidity. Even your Buddha and your Christ had quite a different vision, but nobody's paid much attention to them, not even the Buddhists or the Christians. You humans. Sometimes it’s hard to imagine how you've made it this far.”

Answer:


K-Pax - 2001

4 comments:

  1. I put K-Pax in the same category as Galaxy Quest; under the name of Extremely Underrated and Much Beloved Movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard this before, but I don't think I've seen K-Pax. Weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I remember K-Pax, vaguely. :)

    I love your theme for the month.

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...