Friday, April 6, 2012

Why Did I Start These F*ing puns


A to Z Challenge 2012
It is simple. It is sublime. It is my theme for the A to Z blogfest.

Guess the Movie.

F

“A wizard is never late…nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.”


Answer:
 Fellowship of the Ring, Lord of the Rings saga


The book contains one of my all-time favorite quotes. When I read it for the first time in 1972, it blew my mind.


"Fly, you fools!" he cried, and was gone.


The movie version did not do it justice.

12 comments:

  1. I finally know one! Yay! I was beginning to feel pretty dense, but I know your F entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just watched this last night so I won't ruin it for everyone else. Your blog is on fire, woman! Give yourself an award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone else but Yay! One I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fellowship of the Ring... finally, whew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait... was I not supposed to answer that? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was definitely a man with a fabulous beard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - one that I know! And a fantastic quote at that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have definitely gotten this one. LOTR is my all time favorite story.

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...