Friday, May 20, 2011

Critique Group on Unicorn Bell

Two subjects today and then I need to find some hot tea, my easy chair, and a blanket; the creeping crud has found its way into my house.


One, a reminder. Our Grand Opening for the critique group on Unicorn Bell begins Monday. Become a follower of the blog and settle in with your favorite cuppa. The button on the left will take you there.

Two, a TV show review. Much to my regret, this season’s Justified is over. I don’t watch a lot of television but this show was the reason I parked my assets in my favorite chair Wednesday nights.

Succinctly? I would crawl on broken glass, maul the bear that stood in my way, and shake my fist at the thunderstorm that threatened to knock out the power on those nights when Justified was on.

It doesn't hurt that Tim Olyphant is *sigh* not too bad on the eyes.

6 comments:

  1. i'm going to try unicorn bell =)
    thanks for offering
    have a nice wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justified is a great show -- love Tim Olyphant!

    Hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never saw Justified (I'm not much of one for TV) but one look at him and I ready to look for some clips on YouTube. Heh. SWEET.

    Good luck with your critque venture! It's a super idea. I'm following you and will be cheering you on from the sidelines. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck with the crit group. I've never seen Justified--I'm echoing Anita here, lol!--but then again, I don't watch much TV. (My kids hog the TV, so it's always Mickey Mouse singing in the background, or you know.) =)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with your assessment of Timothy Olyphant. Did you catch him in Deadwood? He's my kind of Sheriff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen Justified but I can get it via Freeview. Guess what I'll be watching tonight?

    Ellie Garratt

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...