Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coffey. Tea. And Literary.

Coffey. Tea. And Literary.

1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
I love this question. It gives me a chance to give my protag a bit of a bump.
My superpower: To have the ability to make a person tell or see absolute truth. Think of the possibilities, a politician answers a reporter's question without slithering around the truth.

2. Who is your style icon?
Easy, peasy. Raquel Welch. Who else can look and dress like her in ageless style?

3. What is your favorite quote?
'Enjoy the little things and the big things will take care of themselves' - Garfield, my mentor.
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
"We miss you." from a subordinate at my previous job.
5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?
*cringe* Heaven help me. ok, here goes...Lady Gaga. Though she isn't a 'style icon' of mine (I usually drape my meat on the grill), Bad Romance is great exercise music.

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Moorrrrrninnnnnng. Crack of dawn, when the rooster crows kinda person.

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Oh, I gotta have at least one of each. But I prefer the cat on my lap rather than my German Shepard.
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
It is the title to my first manuscript. Later I changed it to Of Oak and Daemons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...