Monday, February 13, 2012

Wall-to-Wall Celebrations


And Gifts.

Valentine’s Day equals candy and flowers.
President’s Day equals sales and no mail delivery.


My birth month *G* equals something made of amethyst.





February also marks my two-year blogging anniversary for Spirit Called. 


For my followers this equals gifts.
Comment, link to my blog, and choose one:
  • Query critique
  • 1000 word critique
  • Synopsis

Send requests to beccoff(at)nwmo(dot)net

The Confetti begins now.
Offer is open until Friday. 

Thanks to my followers and to those I follow. 
The riches of friendship that have no price.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, for real! I think that's amazing. I'm going to send you 1000K words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I don't need any of those at the moment, but that's a generous offer.

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...