Maybe bad weather keeps people indoors. Or crummy TV shows.
But it seems to me that Blogging is in season.
Are people just noticing this outstanding social venue or are we readying our sites for the A to Z Blogging Challenge in April.
At any rate, there is guidance for everyone. From the folks just starting out to those with more experience.
Check out these blogs:
- Alex’s timely blog about followers, parts one, two, and three.
- David posted today about owning your brand. Take that scary first step and make a name for yourself.
- Mat asks the question, ‘what does it mean when I follow you’. Read this for a clear understanding of your responsibility as a blogger.
- Do you want quick and simple tips for blog etiquette? Go to KarenG’s blog for these smooth ideas.
My personal peeves:
- Ads. They don’t keep me away but they are aggravating.
- Lose word verification if possible.
- Do you want me to follow you back or check out your blog or website? Share your Profile via a public view. Otherwise, you are invisible to me.
For more ideas, go to the Best Blogs for Writers to Read in 2012.
Now, go forth and create.