Monday, September 15, 2014

The Subtle Marketeer

As co-host of the Shelfie Blog Hop, a month long event culminating on October 6th (my 41st wedding anniversary, btw), answer this question for me:


What are you waiting for?



A small section of my book shelf
Shelfie, started by the incomparable Tara Tyler, is basic marketeering. Take a picture of your book, post it, and possibly win a prize. Take a pic of you and your book for extra points. OR, take a picture of your book shelf and post. Hence the term shelfie.
But what is this? I spy with my little eye...Alex Cavanaugh


No, it is not a made-up term. The Old Farmer’s Almanac says so.

Sign up, post your photo, expose yourself...er, market your book. 


Shelfie Blog Hop co-hosts, co-conspirators and contributors: Heather M. GardnerChristine Rains,Vikki BiramM.J. FifieldElizabeth Seckman, and Rena Rocford

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome!!!! I forgot you'd won the mug. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I waiting for? Well, I just moved, so my bookshelves are a mess, and I haven't figured out how to light it so the camera can pick it up. Yeah, I'm whining...

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...