Sunday, April 13, 2014

Don't Buy It

Posting? Again? On Sunday?


Yep. Even though this is the day of rest for us A to Z participants, I am posting. 

I had to clue people in on a secret.


Don’t buy Out of Magic.

Yes. That’s right. Don’t buy the prequel to Wilder Mage.

Now why am I telling you not to buy this short story that opens with Sable discovering she's a mage?


Because this Saturday and Sunday it’s free at Amazon.



Don't spend your money. Wait for it to go on sale this Friday and Saturday.




4 comments:

  1. Only on Amazon? Say it ain't so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only game in town for me right now.

      Delete
  2. I'll wait and announce it for you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I missed it, I think. Will buy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...