Friday, January 25, 2013

Zombies Anyone?

Zombies don’t interest me.

Sure, I like the quirky Shaun of the Dead and can play Plants vs Zombies on my Kindle Fire for hours.

But I don’t care for stuff like Zombieland, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead…oh wait I did see that one.

The last one aside, zombies and their ilk are not a part of my day. Well except for Plants vs Zombies - I am way too into that game.

In a rare visit to the theater last year, I saw a trailer for a zombie flick that might change my mind. Warm Bodies is a love affair that crosses many boundaries. She comes from a militaristic family and he comes from a…well, he can’t remember since he’s kinda dead. And a zombie.

R can’t remember his name either but he knows he is in love for the first time. She happens to be alive but what the heck, life isn’t always easy, right?
 



Won't the ticket lady at the theater be surprised to see me again.

15 comments:

  1. You don't like Zombieland? *Shrugs* To each his own I guess...

    But I agree, Warm Bodies looks AMAZING! I can't wait to run out and see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see Zombieland but heck, maybe I'm a closet zombielover and didn't know it, lol.

      Delete
  2. Not much of a zombie person myself. And I haven't been to the movies in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets see...I went *counting fingers* ONCE last year, LOL

      Delete
  3. I like zombie movies, but not young adult flicks. However, Warm Bodies does look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know who is going to go with me since no one I know likes zombies either.

      Date night? LOL

      Delete
  4. Seriously? I'm thinking this is a Twilight knockoff for zombie fans. *sighs*

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But with the R rating I bet it'll have a few *minor* differences.

      Delete
  5. I really don't understand the allure of the whole zombie-genre craze that has popped up in recent years but I did see Zombieland at my hubby's request and I actually loved it. I think that had a lot to do with Woody Harrelson, though. I have adored him since he was on Cheers. I don't get to the theatre much these days unless I'm there to view the latest Dreamworks or Pixar offering so I'm sure I won't see Warm Bodies anytime soon but I'll keep it in mind for a dvd rental. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. That's it. I am renting Zombieland for sure.

      Delete
  6. This post just made my morning! now I'm ready to write more zombies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, have you not seen The Walking Dead? That show kicks zombie butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one half of a household with the other half hating the show. *sigh*

      Might need to sneak in a few episode just for me, HA! Especially since I'm turning into a zombie-lover.

      Delete
  8. I loved Zombieland, especially the nun dropping the piano on a zombie.... I think zombie tales are attractive because the zombies are an enemy that is dead, so we don't have to feel bad or politically incorrect for killing them on sight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such great post! I like his movies! I love your blog! I like his Blue Coat !

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...