Teralyn at A Writer's Journey is conducting a bloghop on February 1st, Critique My Blog BlogFest. Here is your chance to improve your site.
Crit Spirit Called in the comments starting Feb 1st.
To Get Critiqued:
1. Include your name in the linky list below.
2. On February 1, post your request for critiques. The critiques can come from anyone, even people not involved in the blogfest.
3. If you want, specify what kind of critique you’re looking for.
4. Specify where you want to receive the critiques: in the comments where everyone can see them, or in your email where it’s more private.
5. You can delete comments after you’ve read them, or keep them up.
To Critique Others:
1. Click on a blog from the linky list and read what the writer wants you to critique.
2. You can make comments on:
a. Appearance: Does it appeal to you? Is it too busy, or too plain?
b. Layout: Is it difficult to navigate? Is it cluttered, or sparse?
c. Frequency: Does the blogger post too often? Not often enough?
d. Content: Are the posts interesting? Unique? Are they focused, or all over the place?
e. Quality: Are the individual posts too long, too short, too sloppy, or too generic?
3. Be sure to check if the blogger wants you to post the critique in the comments or send an email.
This starts tomorrow so spiff up that blog, gird your loins, er, um...well you get the idea.