Saturday, March 19, 2011

A to Z Blogging Challenge




Got motivation? Can you spare me some?

I think of blogging topics all the time. Too bad I'm usually picking up a gallon of milk or cleaning out the kitty litter when I do.

I need motivation but I am fresh out of snarling dogs.

To that end, I signed up for Alex J. Cavanaugh's A to Z Blogging Challenge.
His SciFi novel, CassaStar is lighting up the bestseller lists at Amazon.

His challenge is to blog a letter of the alphabet every day of the month of April with Sundays off. It begins April 1st with the letter A and ends April 30 with the letter Z.

Motivation, here I come. Huffing and puffing to be sure, but as Rooster Cogburn says, with grit teeth.

1 comment:

  1. I think the picture has just scared me more than the upcoming challenge - was that your secret way of motivating us? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...