Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who Me?

ACK! For heavens sake, never post on someone's blog when depression hits!

This is my tip for the day. Don't post on someone's blog - or your own, for that matter - when troubles seem insurmountable.

Excuses? Sure, I got 'em, but still, I should not have blogged or attempted to express my thoughts after returning from the vet. I had my sixteen-year-old dog put down and it was, shall we say, distressing.

Stupid me. I sat down at the computer and saw three rejects hit my email.

Oh, well.

I should have shut the computer off and found some chocolate, but instead I checked several of my favorite blogs. And started tapping the keyboard. And hitting Publish.

Oh, well, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Turn. Don't Be Shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...